We are a national provider of human resource consulting services and are seeking a seasoned HR Consultant to join our remote team. This is a work from home position, but candidate must be located in NV or CA.
Assisting our clients and fellow HR Consultants in providing human resources consulting services via phone and email. The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of multi-state human resources and compliance. They will have seasoned hands-on experience in dealing with actual HR issues. They will be strategic thinkers and problem-solvers with excellent communication skills. The goal is to maximize the value of our HR endeavors that will help businesses nationwide as a whole.
- Respond to questions on various HR subjects received from clients as well as other HR Consultants via phone and email. This includes conducting in-depth research on all types of human resources subjects and provide prompt, accurate guidance.
- Review and update employee handbooks, policies and HR related documents of clients within a given time frame.
- Ensuring email and phone responses are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Keep HR forms library updated, including adding new and modifying existing content as directed.
- Other HR-related projects as directed.
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS
This position requires the following minimum skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years hands on HR experience with knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices. Preferably multi-state, but CA experience is a must!
- Prior experience as an HR consultant in a client-consultant setting is strongly preferred!
- Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal
- Computer Savvy with very strong knowledge of MS Word and Outlook
- Prior knowledge of use of CRM platforms and communication applications is strongly preferred (Keap, Asana, Zoom, Google Drive and Nextiva)
- Strong organization and solid research skills, along with great attention to detail
- Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner
- A team player
- PC with Windows 10 or newer with Antivirus Protection
- Dual Computer Monitors
- A headset is recommended
- Must have a quiet, dedicated workspace
- User provided home high-speed network connection
SUPERVISION & TRAINING
HR Generalist will report to and be under the supervision of the Senior Vice President, Consulting.
This is a full-time nonexempt position for 40 hours per week, 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Pay Range: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Benefits: Generous Time Off Benefits, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan. Guardian HR does not offer health benefits!
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above minimum skills and experience and are physically located within NV please apply with a resume in PDF or Word Format and your availability to
Candidates outside of NV will not be considered for this position!