We are a national provider of human resource consulting services and we are seeking an HR Generalist to join our remote team. This is a work from home position, but candidate must be located in NV. Applicants not physically located in NV will not be considered!
- Assist in responding to questions on various HR subjects received from clients as well the Consulting Team via phone and email. This includes conducting in-depth research on all types of human resources subjects and provide prompt, accurate guidance.
- Review and update employee handbooks, policies and HR related documents of clients within strict time frame.
- Keep HR forms library updated, including adding new documents and updating/modifying existing content as directed.
- Assist the HR Consulting Team in day-to-day operations.
- Other HR/Employment Law-related tasks as directed.
SUPERVISION & TRAINING
HR Generalist/Assistant will be under the supervision of Senior VP of Consulting.
JOB SKILL REQUIREMENTS
This position requires the following minimum skills and experience:
- At least 1-2 years hands on HR experience with an understanding HR principles, functions, methods and best practices. Preferably multi-state.
- A passion for all things HR and willingness to learn and grow in this career field.
- Excellent communication abilities both written and verbal.
- Computer Savvy in the Microsoft Office Suite with very strong knowledge of MS Word and Outlook.
- Very strong knowledge of the Microsoft Word Review/Track Changes function and MS Word formatting features is a must!
- Prior knowledge of use of CRM platforms and communication applications is strongly preferred (Keap, Asana, MS Teams, Google Drive)
- Strong organization and solid research skills.
- A team player.
- PC with Windows 10 or newer with Antivirus Protection.
- Dual Computer Monitors.
- A headset is recommended.
- Must have a quiet, dedicated workspace.
- User provided home high-speed network connection.
This is a full-time nonexempt position for 40 hours per week. Hours of work are 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Pay Range: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour.
Benefits: Generous Time Off Benefits, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Profit Sharing Plan. Guardian HR does not offer health benefits!
Please apply with a resume to email@example.com