- Requesting or requiring employees or applicants to provide a username, password, or any other authentication means for accessing a personal online account;
- Requesting or requiring employees or applicants to authenticate or access a personal online account in the presence of the employer;
- Requiring employees or applicants to invite the employer or to accept an invitation from the employer to join a group affiliated with a personal online account;
- Discharging, disciplining, discriminating against, retaliating against, or otherwise penalizing employees who refuse to provide the means to access a personal online account; or
- Failing or refusing to hire applicants based on their refusal to provide access to a personal online account.
by John HerringtonWe hope this information is valuable to you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Holman HR.