- What is required for compliance with OSHA?
- How can I manage employee safety concerns?
- What are the best practices for a reasonably safe work environment?
- How do I best protect the public within my business premises?
- What are the financial consequences of violating OSHA regulations?
- What is the company’s liability for employees who get sick at work?
Both OSHA and the CDC are mandating that employers take specific and extensive precautions to mitigate against the spread of COVID-19. These mandates will be strictly enforced subjecting employers to significant fines and potential civil damages. To assist employers navigating this safety minefield, Guardian HR has teamed up with Trivent Safety Consulting to answer some frequently asked questions including: